The Championship will be played in 4 Categories: Juniors, Youngsters, Girls and Kids and is reserved to the qualified teams from each WBF Zone, according to their quota. Click
8 (Wednesday) 8:00 pm - 18 (Saturday) 8:00 pm
The World Bridge Series consists of a series of championships. Teams Events: The Rosenblum Cup, The McConnell Cup, The Rand Cup, The Mixed Teams. Pairs Events: The Open Pairs, The Women’s Pairs,
The World Bridge Series consists of a series of championships.
Teams Events: The Rosenblum Cup, The McConnell Cup, The Rand Cup, The Mixed Teams.
Pairs Events: The Open Pairs, The Women’s Pairs, The Seniors Pairs, The Mixed Pairs.
Registration must be made through the WBF Website and can be done by clicking HERE
Click HERE to go to the Championship Page for more information about this exciting event.
Click HERE to check Schedule of the 15th World Bridge Series
All participants (players, NPCs, Coaches and other team officials) are required to download, print, complete, sign and preferably scan or if necessary photograph all three pages of the document and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without a Commitment form being registered as required for each participant, they will not be permitted to play in any of the Championship events.
The Commitment Form can be downloaded by clicking HERE
Convention Card Editors can be downloaded by clicking HERE
September 21 (Friday) 8:00 pm - October 6 (Saturday) 8:00 pm
Marriott's Orlando World Center
- Dates: 25-28/10/2018 - Format: National University teams (students may be from different universities) maximum 3 teams per country - Entries: via the National University Sports Federation (check via www.fisu.net) 3 forms to
– Dates: 25-28/10/2018
– Format: National University teams (students may be from different universities) maximum 3 teams per country
– Entries: via the National University Sports Federation (check via www.fisu.net)
3 forms to enter (first form deadline: 25/4/2018)
– Egibility: check via the NUSF, students between 18 and 28 years old
Holding the nationality of the country
– Costs +/- 70 €/person/day (all in, except transportation)
– Email: OC email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org – +32477861213
Official Website of the Event: http://www.fisu.net/events/world-university-championships-events/bridge/2018-wuc-bridge
Official Website of FISU: http://www.fisu.net/
Past history: 9th World University Bridge Championships, between 15 and 28 teams
FISU main events
– Summer Universiades (8000 participants)
– Winter Universiades (3000 Participants)
– World Championships (in 50 recognized sports)
october 25 (Thursday) - 28 (Sunday)