The 10th EBL Main Tournament Directors Course will be held from 3rd to 7th February 2016 at the Ibis Praha Mala Strana Hotel, Czech Republic.
The complete schedule and work programme will be published later. Please note that the Course will start on Wednesday 3rd February at 17.00 and will end on Sunday 7th February at 12.30.
The TD Seminar is reserved for TDs invited by the EBL TD Committee:
- EBL TDs and the NBO International TDs.
- TDs who have successfully attended an EBL Regional TD course
- TDs who are not registered in the EBL Official TDs Register with good knowledge and abilities of all important disciplines of international tournament directing. Each NBO is encouraged to recommend at least one TD to attend the Course.
The primary objectives of the Course are:
- to support the NBOs in their activity through updating the knowledge of their leading Tournament Directors,
- to offer the NBO Tournament Directors the opportunity to achieve the title of NBO International Tournament Director and to be appointed in the EBL Official TDs Register,
- to offer to the NBO International TDs the opportunity to achieve the title of EBL TD and to be appointed in the EBL Official TDs Register,
- to offer to the EBL TDs, already appointed in the EBL Official TDs Register, the opportunity to keep and improve their category.
Participation fee (including Course and 4 nights accommodation with full board)
Single Room € 440
Double Room € 380 per person
The hotel is centrally located in Prague very close to good public transport facilities.